Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Am Still Here

To my friends and family

I am still here, but have been much too busy recently for any updates. They might not be too interesting right now, anyway. Lots of working. LOTS. Adrian is here for the weekend with his girlfriend Wynne, and for the time being, if I'm not working, I'm trying to get some time in with them. The two things combined last night when Wynne helped out at Padre's for our private party. That girl is golden in my book. Tonight we've got reservations at Cochineal, and I'm looking forward to my first meal there and to relaxing with them before they head back home on Sunday.

I'm looking for that light at the end of the tunnel, and hope to have more time to write in a week; less with some luck.

'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment